Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh NO! I'm ADDICTED!

Ok, I admit it! I am addicted to my Blackberry! When I first bought it a few years back, I REFUSED to sign on to have internet access.

Photobucket



My reasoning was, I don't want to work when I'm not at work! I bought it because I liked the look...THAT'S IT!



Fast forward three months...I sign on to have unlimited texts...after all, it's the way my kids communicate, so I better get on board.



Fast forward three more months and I give in and get internet access. WOW! At first, my thoughts were, "Cool! This is handy". After a while, I would find myself looking forward to the blinking red light! "Is it a text? Is it an email?" Oooh! The suspense!



Fast forward to this morning:


I'm ironing my white blouse for work. I have added water and I am waiting for iron to heat up. I see it blink red AND I THINK TO MYSELF "I BETTER CHECK MY MESSAGE!"



I almost picked up the iron to CHECK MY MESSAGES!



I am soooo not making this up! It was at that point that I decided, I truly am addicted to my Blackberry!



None of the other tell-tale signs worked. Not the texting while at a red light. Not the replying to emails while having a conversation with a co worker. Not even when I was responding to a "TWEET" underneath the desk at an office meeting!



So, what's a crackberry addict to do? :-)


Photobucket



Amanda Wernick

FUNomenal Realtor

No comments: